ಸಂಹಿತೆಗಳ ಪೂರ್ಣ ಅನುವಾದ - 28 Volumes Set
|Rig Veda Samhita||14 Volumes|
|Krishna Yajur Veda Taittiriya Samhita||4 Volumes|
|Sama Veda||2 Volumes|
|Atharva Veda||6 Volumes|
Shukla Yajur Veda - 2 Volumes
No Cost EMI Offer
Available on credit cards of 10 banks:
No cost EMI is available on HDFC, SBI, ICICI, Axis, Amex, Standard Chartered, Yes Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Indusind and RBL bank credit cards
Zero Interest Effectively:
Get entire interest as upfront EMI discount. So, if you buy for ₹12000 at no cost EMI plan of 3 months, you pay ₹4000 for 3 months*
No Upfront Payment:
Initially the bank blocks the credit limit for entire purchase amount but it gets converted into EMI in 4-7 days. So no prepayment or down payment.
How to Avail No Cost EMI?
1. Click on offers available at the bottom on checkout payment page
2. Choose your Credit Card provider/bank from available options and Click on 'Apply Offer' button below
3. Enter credit card info
4. Click on View all EMI Plans to check EMI interest and notice that for 3, 6, 9, 12 months EMI there won’t be any interest
5. In 4-7 days, it gets converted to EMI from Credit Card provider or bank
How No Cost EMI works?
- Suppose your bank charges ₹600 as interest; we cover the interest charges by giving an upfront discount of ₹600 on the pack price. If you buy for ₹12000 bank will only block ₹12000 - ₹600 = ₹11,400 of your credit limit.
- Do not panic if you see an SMS from your bank for a charge of ₹11,400 - they have only blocked your credit limit and not actually charged you. In the next 4-7 days, your bank will convert this amount into a 3 month EMI, with each installment = ₹4000
- At the end of your EMI term, you will end up paying exactly ₹12000 = ₹4000 X 3. You have not spent anything extra as interest charges.
- *Please note that you will have to pay 18% GST on the interest charged (which you get as upfront EMI discount). This is a one time charge only (usually charged with the 1st/2nd month instalment).