Bhagavad Gita – Selected 126 Shlokas with Meaning
Pages : viii + 128
Size : 1/16 Demy
Cover : Paper Back
The current edition has 126 verses along with their meanings. This edition has seven highlights briefly mentioned below.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Format: Each verse is divined into 4 parts (or pada). The meaning of each part is given separately; each pada is short and has only 3 to 5 words.
- Sanskrit background: No prior knowledge of Sanskrit in any form is required.
- Recitation: user friendly handling of compound words.
- Recitation time: about 25 minutes.
- Meaning : User friendly
- Coverage: All the major ideas in Gita are covered here.
- Utility of the recitation for all including secularists.